BREAD WITH CHEDDAR AND CHICKEN
- - Big fino loaf
- 2 tomatoes, cut into small cubes
- Tomatoes: 3 cups (half cut)
- Yellow pepper: 2 pills (cube chopped)
- The fruit of bell pepper cut into slices cup)
- (200 g) cheddar cheese
- Green Onion: oud (rings clip)
- Cucumber: 2 pills (cube clip)
- (200 g) sliced olives in regular sauce
- Pastrami slices
- Boiled chicken (optional)
How to prepare:-
1-Cut the fino bread into medium slices, and place them on a baking sheet.
2-Grease the slices of bread with a little sauce, then add tomatoes, peppers and olives.
3-Place pastrami or boiled chicken pieces as desired, then spread the cheese on top of the pizza.
4-Place the pizza in a medium oven for 7-10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
5-You can add mushrooms, cured minced meat, or your favorite filling for pizza.
More recipes, More taste
Here are some simple ways you can enjoy your favourite cheese